Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today, October 6th, is my anniversary at work! It has been a full year since I started with aim Marketing Solutions and yes we do celebrate anniversaries! Just one of the many reasons why I enjoy working for an agency! I can't believe it has been a whole year since I started my first big girl job and over 12 months that I have been a resident of Atlanta! Boy, time flies by! I have had such a wonderful first year living in the big city and am so very thankful for all the amazing opportunities God has blessed me with. I can't wait to see what else He has in store!

I absolutely love my job! For those who don't know, I work in the sports and entertainment industry as an account coordinator aka event planner. On a daily basis I plan a country music and NASCAR festival that takes place in Nashville every year! Look it up at http://www.soundandspeed.org/! You are probably wondering how it takes a full year to plan just one single event! Well, I do everything that is behind the scenes...book the hotels, create contracts for VIPs, order the food and every other tiny detail that people overlook. I thank the Lord everyday for allowing me to have a job in this economy and feel extremely honored to work for such a great company with awesome co-workers! Here is a look back at some things that have happened over the past year at aim! Happy 1 year anniversary to me!


Sometimes we get bored and love adventures....Rachel & I can even fit in the shipping boxes!


The whole office at our Christmas bowling party!


The guys in the office love to play games...here they "business carded" my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment